Vetterworld

Logic, reason and deep psychological problems displayed for your amusement

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Fake But Accurate

Dick Cheney is on an "F-Word" Rampage. I have it on good authority that vice president Dick Cheney has finally lost it, and cannot stop with the Fuck, Fuck, Fuck that started with his telling Ass Monkey and ostensible Seantor Pat Leahy to "Fuck off."

"I know the Vice President is an important man but telling me to 'F- - - off' was harsh," says Pinkie Graderson, who waits tables and loads dishwashers at a posh restaurant near the White House.



"All I did was ask him if I could take his plate to make way for his dessert. He looked at me with a big, self-satisfied smile and said, 'F- - - off.'

"But I'm not the only one. He's been saying that to everybody. He thinks it's funny."



Nobody knows that better than blind paraplegic and Vietnam war hero Henry Feltern, who has owned and operated a popular newsstand in Washington since 1979.

"Mr. Cheney sent one of his aides over to pick up a few newspapers but forgot to give her the money to pay for them," says Feltern, 53. "When I told the young woman that she owed me $27.50, she said, 'But these are for the Vice President.'

"I told her she'd have to pay anyway, so she dialed Cheney on her cell phone and handed it to me. I said, "Mr. Vice President, your papers will be $27.50.'

"There was a long silence, and then he said, 'Do the words 'f- - - off' mean anything to you?' "

These people have to be stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home