Vetterworld

Logic, reason and deep psychological problems displayed for your amusement

Monday, November 08, 2004

Election '04...Stolen?

From James Taranto, the latest in stolen election technology:

In an Election Day post on a pagan discussion group at LiveJournal.com, someone using the handle "DragonTDC" offers this explanation for what turned out to be Bush's victory:
I started hearing a calm, resonable [sic], and powerful head-voice saying things like "Kerry doesn't have the experience we need in these troubled times." and "Give Bush a chance to make it better."
Anyone who knows me KNOWS these are not my thoughts!
And besides, I voted last week. No, there's no way in Hades these are my thoughts.
Gods-damn it! The f---ing Republicans have got Magical help pumping out a clear, unified, focused broadcast, and you can be sure, every sensitive is picking it up. These are the people most likely to vote Kerry, and I'd like to think they are resolute enough not to be swayed by telepathic subliminal advertising, but it's such a rarely-done thing, and so few people are properly trained these days, that I fear it will be more effective. Just watch and see who says "I was going to vote for Kerry, but for some reason I changed my mind at the last minute."

Makes as much sense as the rest of the Demo post-election jibberish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home