Vetterworld

Logic, reason and deep psychological problems displayed for your amusement

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Why Why Whine Whine

So I am helping Wizbang with the Webbies , no big deal. I have my categories and all I have to do is tabulate the votes, make sure links are good and send them back to him in order as hyperlinks. Easy enough, right? Okay, so WHY is it NOW that this piece o' crap "computer" decides to freeze up 5, count 'em FIVE times, and both AOL (I know, I know) AND Yahoo decide that they cannot possibly send hyperlinked mail? WAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa...Jesus, I know I'm not exactly a Glennesque brainiac, but please. PS I sent my lists off already, so any further attempts at bribery will be fruitless. But I do like candy, just so ya know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home