Vetterworld

Logic, reason and deep psychological problems displayed for your amusement

Sunday, December 05, 2004

John McCain Sux

I really hate John McCain...He's on Fox News Sunday right now and just launched on our committing "torture" at Abu Ghraib, but utterly sidesteps the Kofi Annan question. He's nothing but a pathetic political hack, so it is little wonder to me that he is picked as the only acceptable "Republican" by my Libo/Demo pals. Straight talk express? Please, what an asshole. Yuck. And when Nancy Pelosi comes up next and sings McCain's praises for "leadership," really, what more do you need to know? (It's this kind of insightful political insight that keeps ya'll comin' back, I know...)

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2004 at 12:53 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I liked how he sidestepped the question of Barry Bond's, uh, integrity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home